Bourgeon Capital Management provides investment counseling to a diverse group of investors. Our clients include entrepreneurs, successful businessmen and business women, as well as other high net worth individuals and their families who have more than a casual interest in their investments. They actively seek a two way dialogue with regard to their investments and their investment process. They are keenly aware of the issues in the world and have a true interest in how their money is managed and by whom.
Most, if not all, engage us regularly and we use them actively as a source of knowledge on business, economic and political acumen. They are, in essence, another major source of knowledge in how we manage their portfolios. They know that and they love the fact that we are the people who make all of the investment decisions…and, we stand ready to discuss in person, in writing or on the phone anytime, anywhere. We maintain our ability to deliver a consistently high level of service by limiting the number of client relationships.
Among our clients are:
- Family business owners and corporate executives interested in diversifying their assets
- Private Equity and Hedge Fund executives
- Individuals experiencing a transition to another phase of life such as retirement, divorce, or death of a loved one
- Trust and Estate Beneficiaries
- Trustees and Executors
- Private Endowments and Foundations.
Our clients typically have a minimum of $5 million in investable assets.